SugarCRM Survey Management System
Are Your Customers Happy? Are You Sure?
Organization grow by retaining existing customers and by bringing in new customers. Without these customers there will be no businesses and without that there won’t be any growth. Hence, it is important to listen to our customers needs on periodic basis to improve customer satisfaction, thereby an organization can retain existing customers and also generate new ones.
I hope the context is already set to suggest why we need to have a survey or a feedback management system. There are lot of benefits by using survey or feedback module.
1. Use survey to Get new business ideas or to bring in new products into the market place.
2. Use survey as marketing department front face or as gateway for lead generation.
3. Use Survey as feedback submission and tracking.
Surveys are basically an instrument to get to know our customers’ expectations more and act accordingly to be ahead in the market place. This gives us a very decisive edge over competition. iZeno’s Survey module for SugarCRM has the exact ingredients to meet the demands of survey management.
Survey module offers the following features:
1. Creation of survey forms. This basically means each survey form can have different questions addressing different objective.
2. Customizable header and footer as part of survey forms.
3. Integrated to iZeno’s Customer portal.
4. Mobile compatible. Survey forms size bass on the device accessing online survey forms.
5. Most importantly integrated to SugarCRM, which makes it more flexible in generating reports for analysis.
6. Survey module can be used by education institutes for capturing feedbacks on trainers and teachers from students and also for capturing feedback on an event/conference.
7. Integrated approval process before publishing the form online.
8. The survey tools can be used by any organization of various industries.
Process for publishing a survey is defined below:
These surveys can be controlled by team and role management. This means that the data visibility can be controlled and these feedback responses can be seen by certain section of users in the organization.
SugarCRM’s reporting engine is used for Survey reports. Reports can be generated with ease using the SugarCRM framework to address the reporting requirements. Also more statistical reports can be generated using BI tools such as Jaspersoft.
Survey module is not just for capturing feedback. It can also play as an online registration form for events or conferences. It has tight integration with iZeno’s portal and SugarCRM. These forms can be integrated with payment gateways for online registrations.