iZeno CTI Connector for SugarCRM
The primary function of iZeno's CTI Connector is to pass Customer information, gathered by supported PBX, to SugarCRM for automated inbound call screen-pop. Click-to-call is also supported for outbound call scenarios.
Enterprise customers enjoy the flexibility to connect multiple distributed PBX’s to a single iZeno CTI Connector instance.
iZeno CTI Connector offers Avaya AES support for all Editions of Sugar v6.x & v7.x. Additional support for Cisco UCM and REST API integration is available for all Sugar v7.x Editions.
Typical Inbound Call Scenario (with IVR Survey)
1. Customer dials into support hotline.
2. Interactive Voice Response (IVR) guides the customer through self-service scenarios.
3. Customer navigates through the prompts and eventually presses '0' to speak to an operator.
4. IVR passes gathered Customer information along with phone number and an 'ivr_id' to PBX.
5. PBX Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) identifies which Agent to route the call through to and notifies the iZeno CTI Connector of the inbound call event.
6. iZeno CTI Connector passes the IVR information through to SugarCRM for inbound call screen-pop.
7. SugarCRM performs a Customer lookup and creates a new Call record which is presented to Agent as a screen-pop embedded in Sugar user interface. The 'ivr_id' is stored against the Call record for linking the IVR Survey result to the Call, Customer, and Case.
8. Agent captures call notes directly in the screen-pop while navigating through to the Case module to complete the support scenario.
9. After hanging up the call with the support Agent, the Customer is routed back to IVR for post call IVR survey.
10. IVR references the ‘ivr_id’ to create a survey record in Sugar, with the proper relationships, via API.
Typical Outbound Call Scenario
1. Customer schedules a call-back for a given date and time.
2. An outbound call record is automatically created in Sugar and assigned to an available Agent based on Workflow rules.
3. Agent receives a reminder with reference to the Customer and call notes prior to the scheduled call time.
4. At the time of the call, the Agent clicks on the phone icon in Customer profile to initiate an outbound call to customer.
5. The CTI Connector communicates the outbound call request to the PBX.
6. PBX connects and adds the Customer to the call conference with the Agent.
• Caller identification from Sugar Accounts/ Contacts
• Inbound call screen-pop (Call record)
• Outbound click-to-call with screen-pop
• Call transfer with screen-pop for transferee
• Call notes, start time, duration, and CTI information captured against Call record
• Screen-pop remains visible while Agent navigates through Sugar CRM
• Auto Call record creation
• Auto linking Call record to related Customer (Sales) and/or Case (Support)
• Multi-PBX support
• Load balancing and fail-over support
• Dashboards and reports
• iZeno Support
iZeno CTI Connector is a middleware component that acts as a bridge between Sugar CRM and a supported PBX to communicate inbound and outbound call events. Sugar manages the user experience and communicates with the iZeno CTI Connector via a custom plugin built for purpose.
The below architecture diagram identifies the supported JTAPI/ REST communication with PBX for inbound and outbound call events. It should also be noted that the Agent is logged into both SugarCRM and his hard/soft phone when actively taking / making calls.
iZeno CTI Connector Pricing
The iZeno CTI Connector for SugarCRM is targeted at on-site (incl. cloud managed) Enterprise deployments.
The annual cost per production server deployment is $5,000.00 USD.
Setup and support fees will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Terms and Conditions
All fees included 5% charges
for credit card payment via PayPal.
By purchasing and installing the
connector for SugarCRM and other related services, customers have agreed to the
following terms and conditions:
1. There are strictly no refunds of amount paid once you have made
2. All features and functions is as per documentation or based on
3. Customer should not use the solution for any illegal activities.
4. iZeno shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion,
corruption, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to any of
Customer’s Data. Customer shall not knowingly send or store spam, unlawful,
infringing, obscene, or libelous material, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses and
other harmful code, or data which violates the rights of any individual or
entity established in any jurisdiction including, without limitation, medical
information, credit card information or social security numbers, driver’s
license or personal identification numbers or account numbers on or to the
Service. Customer represents and warrants that it is in compliance with and
will comply with all applicable privacy and data protection laws and
regulations with respect to any of Customer’s Data uploaded or submitted to the
Service and its performance of its obligations under this Agreement. Customer
will indemnify, defend and hold iZeno harmless from any claims, losses and
causes of action arising out of or related to Customer’s breach of this
5. In no event, shall iZeno be
liable for loss of use, data or profits, or for any indirect, special, incidental,
exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, regardless of the form of the
action (breach of contract, tort or otherwise), even if the customer has been
advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.